Sunday, July 27, 2008

www.coloroverload.com

What is more quintessential to style than a cool t-shirt? The classic, but always expressive, t-shirt says so much about its wearer. We all wear t-shirts (least I think we all do) which makes it that much harder to find a t-shirt that packs and original and cool (or uncool, considering geek chic is the new hip) punch, than say, finding a unique jumpsuit, one of the slightly less popular garments of the clothing world.

It makes sense then, that there is now a blog about t-shirts (really, genius, if you ask me) with t-shirt graphics that will get cool kids and nerds alike excited. And for those going for a specific t-shirt style, exercise your screen or mouse's scroll bar and scroll down to the gray "categories" box positioned on the home page.

Personally, I want to snap up half of Color Overload's featured t-shirts, but my measly cash allowance of a kid prevents me. Pity.

No comments: