Monday, July 28, 2008

http://sachahilton.blogspot.com

Well I always knew French boys were cute, but who knew they could be this cute, and this talented. Well one of them is anyway, and his name is Sacha Hilton. And I know the last name Hilton might cause your mind to conjure up (terrifying, if you ask me) visions of overexplosed socialite named Paris Hilton, but I'm sure Sacha and Paris have no relation. Though if they do, let me just publicly pick a side now: Team Sacha!

Paris has nothing on Sacha's vision-driven, stunning photographs, and if he's this talented at 17, imagine where he'll be years from now. For those busy socialites (like um, cough, Paris), get to the real photo gems in a jiff, by high-tailing it to entries "Wake Up!", "Sacha Hilton..." and surrounding entries for the best of this Parisian boy's snaps.

And don't forget to check out those baby blues in the right hand box below the "Who am I?" frame. I think it's safe to say: girls, eat your hearts out.

http://sachahilton.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Sacha Hilton said...

Thank you. I just posted a new photograph. =)
See you later!