Sunday, July 27, 2008

http://moderapide.blogspot.com

Now here's a blog, I'll refer to as a blog of potential. Because honestly, there are only 5 entries so far, and it's hard to say but so much, except I was sold with the circles in Moderapide's banner. What can I say, circles are positively charged (if you ask me), and I find them to be a refreshing and soothing shape for a banner. Plus the beautiful girls framed are no eye sore (especially if you're of the male gender).

Besides that I find Mike (hello, Mike!), the blog's author (actually, the side bar informs me there's two authors, but we've only heard from Mike so far), well spoken, and charming.

And while I'm not so fond of "The Nude Adventures of Lily Cole" (being a straight young girl, I get uncomfortable reading about other chicks and whatever they might be doing, um, naked), the dude proves his visual taste is tops with the previous entry featuring an editorial from Vogue China. (And the dude reads Vogue China, which is pretty cool in itself).

The only question I have is, define the word "moderapide" and tell me, is "moderpide" even an English word?

P.S. Mike, I won't excuse your hair in the entry "Uniforms", because quite frankly, I like your hair. I like it a lot.

2 comments:

Mike said...

thank you!
moderapide means fast fashion in french

this is so lovely!

This Blog Is About You said...

Well that would explain it. I don't know a lick of French, and I was pretty sure Moderapide wasn't in any English dictionary I'd read (and I'm a word nerd, so I would know). Thanks!